New Years run in Tacoma WA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: New Years run in Tacoma WA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 02:31 pm:

Any Local T's planning on going on new years run at 10:00 at the roy y park and ride Great event put on by the tacoma model t club. always a good turn out of old cars but strangly never very many T's Will be there with the 15

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa in Poulsbo, WA on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 04:45 pm:

Just to be sure - That's at the intersection of Hiway 7 and Hiway 507 ... Right?

What time ??

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 06:34 pm:

Hi Bob
Yes your right, and about the time someone told me it may be as early as 9:30 I heard 10 but I have been wrong before. Oh one more thing there will be donuts! Hope to see you and your beautiful 16' there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renea Aldrich in Orting,WA on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 08:25 pm:

See you there

If you coffee and donut time, you should be there but 9:30. Otherwise, someone else is getting your donut

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 11:36 pm:

They're planning on leaving at 10:00.
We'll be there a little after 9.
Plenty of nice BS before leaving.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 02:31 am:

Hey Mike. Dan and I would be there except both the 11 and the 12 engines are apart! Dan says he needs to be a bit faster on next years CanAm. You were pulling away this year. I've got the 15 roadster back on the road and it's running very nice.
Have a good run.
Ken

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration