Please be careful with classifieds

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Please be careful with classifieds
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Gauthier on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 07:00 pm:

I know this comes up from time to time, but I just wanted to encourage everyone to be careful with classifieds.

After contacting someone about a Model T posted on the MTFCA classifieds, I "Googled" the telephone number and e-mail. The second result was a link back to this forum and discussion of the car/seller. Suffice it to say that I could have paid for a car, but chances of actually parking it in the garage seemed slim!

Just wanted to remind everyone to be careful in the New Year.

Jason

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration