Happy New Year

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Happy New Year
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 09:48 pm:

Happy New Year.

From "Lizzie" (and me).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield, KS on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 10:41 pm:

Dennis, I think your babbitt thrust washers are going bad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 07:47 am:

No Steve, Lizzie has been converted to 12V.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gotesman on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 10:32 am:

Happy New Year!! A half of Russia is in 2012 - we are awaiting :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St. Louis MO on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 10:51 am:

The new year will arrive here a little over 14 hours. I hope it makes it okay, since I will be asleep and unable to help...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 03:18 pm:

I'll be at work, selling beer and lotto tickets to a bunch of annoying drunks. Might discharge a round or 2 into the planter out front once the fireworks start, we'll see. When you're running a Gas Station/C-Store overnight on the weekends alone, it's never a bad idea to be 'packin a piece'.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael K Mullis on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 04:50 pm:

Steve and Dennis, y'all are both wrong.
It is obviously the flux capacitor firing.

Michael, Happy New Year

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Boothroyd on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 07:31 pm:

Another Happy New Year to all members.

Regards,

Steve Boothroyd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 05:48 am:

As Dennis said, Happy New Year to all! Dave

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration