Forum 2012

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Forum 2012
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 11:40 pm:

How do I find it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 11:45 pm:

I spoke too soon...found it.
Seems like I get used to something then they change it!
Takes me way too long to figure it out all over again....but that's just me.
Not complaining.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 02:13 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/257047.html?1325311999

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 10:45 am:

I assume it is still not open to start using with a new thread??????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 10:49 am:

oops, I think I was wrong

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" Harold Tucker on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 10:53 am:

Actually the 2012 is up and running. Just go to the Link Michael posted above which is:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/257047.html?1325311999

Yesterday there was a link on the official MTFCA Forum page to the 2012. Today I did not see one. Recommend you book mark the new page and go there to post new threads and on the old one if you are wrapping something up. If you are going to continue one into next year -- I would suggest open a continuation on the new forum and post the link on both threads so folks can find it easily. Once the 2011 forum closes we will not be able to add a link to where it is continued on the 2012. But we will be able to post a link on the 2012 to where it was on the 2011.

Happy New Year!

Hap l9l5 cut off

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration