Texas Touring Ts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: Texas Touring Ts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 12:39 pm:

Last Saturday the Texas Touring Ts left Collage Station and had lunch at the Brenham airport, then off for some fun driving on small, country roads to see the Blue Bonnets and Indian Paint brushes. The picture attached show us parked at the airport.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 01:54 pm:

When I think of Texas I think of hot weather but I see all the tops are up. Here is Washington we actually put our tops down... on rare occasion. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew K. Deckman on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 04:01 pm:

I live in Utah and I leave my top up in the sunlight. Its hotter with the top down. Shade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 04:27 pm:

I'm with you Andrew. Our top has been down all winter. We put it up this weekend because it was going to be hot and sunny. I suppose if we had side curtains, we might do things differently, but as a rule, we ride top down to absorb some solar heat in the winter and top up for shade in the summer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will,, Trenton,,,New Jersey on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 04:51 pm:

Glad you had a good time, There's nothing like a bunch of T's to make a fun day. I like to ride with my top up also, It does seem cooler in the hot sun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Aiken, SC on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 04:54 pm:

Another wonderful picture of T's enjoying what they do best :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 07:23 pm:

I like the little brown jug on the running board.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Harrison,Norco Ca on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 08:38 pm:

Wish I had the top up or down option ,mine is a Tudor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve in Tennessee on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 08:42 pm:

I too noticed the jug and decided that's what is soon to be tied to my luggage rack. I think there are some on the family farm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David G. Ramsey on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 10:05 pm:

For my wife and her parents who are all native Texans, any photos of Blue Bonnets or Indian Paint Brushes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 08:36 am:

Regarding the request for pictures of flowers, the Texas Touring Ts will be on the road again this Saturday. Last Saturday the drive was about 120 miles and the drive this coming Saturday will be a little shorter, about 90 miles. The trip last weekend was a little early for the bluebonnets. Hopefully the flowers will be farther along and I'll see if I can get some good pictures.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration