Need enclosed transport

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: Need enclosed transport
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 12:06 pm:

Any tips on a good, reasonable enclosed transport service from the Chicago area to Sacramento. Will transport a Model T with the top up. Any help appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 06:13 pm:

Richard, I'm trying to my T out here to. I'll watch your post and you can watch mine. My car will drive easy from Sac. to L.A. Thanks
George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROGER OLIVER on Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 06:16 pm:

I USED TAYLORED LANES PHONE NUMBER IS 502-649-8076 HE IS INSURED AND VERY CARFUL WITH YOUR CAR. ENCLOSED AND HAS A WINCH TO PULL IT UP WITH. HIS NAME IS CLINT. TELL HIM ROGER OLIVER GAVE YOU HIM NAME.
ROGER

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROGER OLIVER on Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 06:17 pm:

GOES ALL OVER THE USA SORRY FOR THE SECOND POST

ROGER

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 06:34 pm:

Roger, where's this guy located ??? Does he have a web site ?
Geo.n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan Jorgensen on Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 07:18 pm:

Check out Jim, TrulyVintage

http://www.trulyvintagetrailers.citymax.com/howtocontactus.html

I think he is a MTFCA member as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, July 13, 2012 - 04:53 pm:

Thank you Ivan,

I dropped this 1928 Model A PU off in Knoxville, TN yesterday .....

On my way to a car museum now in Branson, MO
to deliver a 1902 Oldsmobile.

Jim 1928 Model A PU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, July 13, 2012 - 04:59 pm:

Here is a shot with the 1902 Oldsmobile and 1928 Model A ...... :-)

Jim

1902 Oldsmobile Replicar

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Sunday, July 15, 2012 - 10:48 am:

Thanks for the tips. I'll be out of town until the first of next week and will contact any leads then. Thanks again. Richard

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration