Original Ford 'T' Christmas Advertising

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: Original Ford 'T' Christmas Advertising
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 04:37 pm:

Coming into the silly season once more I was wondering if anybody has some original Ford 'T' period Christmas advertising they would like to share. Put us all in the "Festive Spirit".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 06:12 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren (Australia) on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 06:15 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Aiken, SC on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 06:17 pm:

Love it Dan. Had to save it. Look forward to more period adverts :-)

Tis the (coming) season :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 06:27 pm:

Not factory adv, but aftermarket body company...still neat Santa.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 06:36 pm:

Not really Christmas but the right season.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stokes on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 07:08 pm:

A Christmas window display at a New Zealand dealership, 1926 - the price on the car is £169. The message on the board reads “A pleasing, lasting gift for the whole family”.

Xmas - AKL

Seasons Greetings to all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Carter - South Jersey on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 09:18 pm:

x1
x2
x3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Carter - South Jersey on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 09:21 pm:

x4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 10:22 pm:

These are fun, but hey Kerry, I can't tell if Santa is working on his T in that pic or was just run over by the T. hahaha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 10:29 pm:

T add for winter travel pre. 1921. This would cover Xmas.
,}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable on Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 12:41 am:

snowxmas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 11:57 am:

Not old ,this is to all here on the FORUM.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 03:42 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 05:14 pm:

David Chantrell

Thank You for a great thread idea. This is very enjoyable

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 09:59 pm:

Yeah, great idea DC. As usual you look outside the square!!

Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 03:01 am:

I am enjoying this thread too. Lots of things I have never seen before!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable on Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 05:26 pm:

David, The only one I have that I can think of is the one John Carter posted. Winter rather than Christmas seems to be the way advertising went in the day. Though I am sure there are more examples.

But if you want to keep the spirit going what about Christmas Model T cards? there are quite a few, I have several we have been sent from T folk over the years.

If you like I will do a "Jay" and post a "card of the day"

card01

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 07:38 pm:

G'day Peter,
That would be good. I am enjoying these. Regards, John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 09:03 pm:

found this one on the web, cool car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Sumner lapeer mi on Monday, December 03, 2012 - 08:00 am:

Peter, Please start a seperate thread for your "card of the day" for us dial up challenged folks. Thanks, Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 06:27 am:

Peter Kable, can i ask you for a electronic copy of your drawing? I recon its fantastic and something i could use to make Christmas Cards

Alan Long WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 12:41 pm:

Here are a couple

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 12:42 pm:

And one more

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration