Early Christmas Present

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: Early Christmas Present
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 10:38 pm:

"Charlie's Garage". From Sears I think. Wish it was a bit bigger!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Monday, December 03, 2012 - 03:13 am:

That's cute.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Deckman, Ogden Utah on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 09:43 pm:

notice the T is outside the garage and the "newer" car is inside.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 10:12 pm:

Ha! Great observation, Andrew.

What's the scale here Charlie? How big is this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 01:07 am:

That reminds me of the early 60's when my modern of the moment (41 Ford Coupe, 54 Chev convertible, 56 Buick etc.)
was under repair in the barn and I was driving my dad's model A Town Sedan to school

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration