Model T Christmas car of the day -3

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: Model T Christmas car of the day -3
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 05:06 pm:

card3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 12:21 am:

Art work by Ken Eberts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Sunday, December 09, 2012 - 10:19 pm:

An awesome historical view! Thanks you for sharing!

Cheers,
Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, December 10, 2012 - 02:00 am:

Peter a great picture. I would like to have a large picture like that to hang on the wall of my computer room.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Monday, December 10, 2012 - 04:22 am:

Yeah, me too!!!

Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable on Monday, December 10, 2012 - 06:18 am:

Guys, The artist has prints of these available as well as the card. You can google the artist if you are interested. I havn't checked but I would bet you could find them on ebay also.

The card is also available through "Leanin' Tree"

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration