O.T. On my way in to town I met these guys up the road.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: O.T. On my way in to town I met these guys up the road.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison on Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 10:09 pm:

As I went through the little small town of Rice I looked over at the front of the Hardware and saw these two numbskulls.

So I went into town and and did my business and low and behold there they were on the outskirts of town doing what they did best.

So I sat there for awhile and the longer I sat there the worse they got.

And the got worse

and worse

and that was as much as I could take so I went on home just shaking my head.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 10:36 pm:

Looks like your new camera is working fine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison on Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 10:40 pm:

Well I don't know Dale. If it's going to take pictures like this maybe I don't want it to work so fine.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration