T-3061 Exhaust pack nuts are done and they look good

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: T-3061 Exhaust pack nuts are done and they look good
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 03:25 pm:

The cast exhaust pack nuts are back from being machined, here are a few pictures, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 05:40 pm:

Nice! Now I really regret buying a couple extras the last time I needed one.
Drive carefully, and enjoy the holidays! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew David Maiers on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 09:22 pm:

are the others machined from bar stock?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 09:03 am:

Yes they are, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Max L. Christenson on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 10:07 am:

To: Robert Bergstadt:

Are you selling these exhaust pack nuts? If so, what is the order information? That is, how much, whom to pay, and address, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 11:17 am:

I have them on special this week, reg. 12.50 this week 10.00 plus 4.00 postage, you can call the shop 815-633-7244 or go to pay pal and enter modelt2001@comcast.net
or mail check or money order to
Bob's Antique Auto Parts
7826 Forest Hills Rd
Loves Park,Il 61111
thank you, Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration