Question on the Curko Valve Grinder

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: Question on the Curko Valve Grinder
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, December 09, 2012 - 04:35 pm:

From a friend Chuck:

"Do any of the Model T guys have any info on the CURKO valve grind tool kit? I am looking for the small can of compound so marked that goes with it."
I said I would ask. Thanks

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren W. Mortensen on Sunday, December 09, 2012 - 05:02 pm:

Just as easy to by a duplex can of Clover grinding compound.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, December 10, 2012 - 09:41 am:

I think he is trying to put a period kit together.

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 08:47 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 09:34 pm:

Just strip the paint off a Clover can and re-brand it. That's probably what Curko used anyway. It's not that hard if you have a computer and printer. The hardest part is getting the Curko logo, if it they had one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 10:36 pm:

Thanks!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration