1926 -1927 Fordor Sedan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: 1926 -1927 Fordor Sedan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 08:56 am:

Do you have a rear and side photograph of 1926 - 1927 Fordor Sedan? There don't seem to be many Fordor Sedan owners out there. I would like to see photographs of this particular car, restored and unrestored. Do you have a photograph of this car? Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 09:36 am:

You may have already looked but on this website under photos click on the years 26-27. I believe there are about 5? I thought there would be more that that. Most pics are 26-27 Roadsters, Tourings and Coupes.
There are more than that out there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 09:54 am:

Here is mine, a mutt its numbers are late 26 but the old title shows it as a 27...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 03:51 pm:

Thank you Guys Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Thursday, December 13, 2012 - 01:51 am:

1926 fordor sedanMy 1926 Fordor sedan. An Californian car exported to Australia and converted to right hand drive.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration