1924 Model T Touring Car for sale in California

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: 1924 Model T Touring Car for sale in California
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 02:10 pm:

Carol Ann Chambers, the widow of Don Chambers, is selling their Model T. I put an ad in the classified and thought I could put a picture with the ad, but I couldn't, so I am repeating the ad here, along with a picture of the 1924 Model T Touring Car.

FOR SALE - Super nice, good driving 1924 Model T Touring Car. All original with a two-speed axle. California car, must see to appreciate. Located on the Central Coast of California. Priced at $15,000. Carol Ann Chambers, 1124 N Gardenia, Lompoc, CA 93436. Phone 805-735-2276.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 02:14 pm:

Well........the size of the picture is too big to post here.

If you want to see a picture of the car, email Barbara Klehfoth at barbara@mtfca.com and I will email it you.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 01:09 am:

Here is a copy of the photo:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison on Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 01:13 am:

Beautiful looking car. Hope it sells quick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 09:37 am:

I second that. A very nice Touring. I love the color. Thats a good reason to paint the black era T's (17-25) something other than all black. My opinion by the way.
Isnt that one of the 26-27 maroon colors?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 10:12 am:

I saw that car on a tour once. I has a '25 fender on one side, and a '24 on the other! I'm talking fronts.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration