Fly Wheel Bolt question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: Fly Wheel Bolt question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Taylor on Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 08:58 am:

What size bolts does the fly wheel take? I need to get 4 Cap Bolts for my HCCT that I'm building. I really don't need to safety wire them. Just some grade 8s if I knew the size. Thanks Larry Taylor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 09:03 am:

7/16" x 1 3/16"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd on Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 12:26 pm:

UNF thread

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 12:35 pm:

That's 7/16-20 in English. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Taylor on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 12:18 am:

That is what I needed to know! I just sent my son out to buy them!!! Thanks allot and Marry Christmas !!! Larry

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration