Getting ready for Spring (SWAP MEET)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: Getting ready for Spring (SWAP MEET)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 12:10 pm:

Advance notice,first one in the Pacific
Northwest for 1913. MARK THAT DATE.
Booth Info. Available if needed.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 01:07 pm:

Our first one is February 2 & 3 (indoors, of course). I usually find at least one or two items worth bringing home.

http://www.wichitaas.com/swapmeet/swapmeet.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 01:29 pm:

If the Puyallup swap is like last year, Model T parts are few and far between. I did buy a nice Zenith carb and manifold and a couple other small things but there wasn't much there for T stuff. I could not find more than two or three brass carbs of any kind. Several years ago when I went to it there were a lot of T parts and quite a few brass carbs. I got to see quite a few people I was happy to see and a few .................. Nah, I'm kidding. I was glad to see all the guys. I'm planning on going again if it works out. My brother lives about 10 miles from there and my niece lives about half a mile from the fairgrounds.

The Lethbridge, Alberta swap is the weekend before so it will be Feb 10. Less and less T stuff there, too. Last year I bought some stuff but it wasn't T stuff, just good stuff and good deals. The best thing about the Lethbridge swap is I get to see a lot of the guys from the Calgary club.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 01:39 pm:

Chickasha Oklahoma Pre-45 swap meet is the next big one in my area. March 21 and 22
Being pre-45 keeps the 50's and newer cars out resulting in lots of T parts and not spread out like Hersheys where you have to walk and walk. Don't get me wrong, Hersheys is great and I did make it this year. (My legs still hurt)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 02:03 pm:

Bob, it sounds like it would have been a pretty good time. I find it a little suspicious that specific Swap Meet could be their 47th. According to what you're saying the first swap meet was 1866. And yet they're selling car parts. At their first Swap Meet? Come on now!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 02:10 pm:

Stan, et all SVAA has Lethbridge, Alberta as on Saturday Feb 9. By the 10th it all over but the crying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 02:17 pm:

DUH!!! 16 - 7 = 9 doesn't it?? Old and senile, I guess.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration