OT - Ready for the Holidays

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: OT - Ready for the Holidays
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 10:29 pm:

After I put up the Christmas lights:

I put up the Christmas tree,

And got the local wildlife in the act.

"On the First Day of Christmas,
My True Love Gave to Me:"

"A Parrot in a Pine Tree."

Turns out it was a big waste of time, anyhow...

HAPPY HUMBUG

Thanks to Don Booth for the Wx Report, and to others who provided light and tree pix in past years..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 10:34 pm:

Ralph,

I think you've got it. The Christmas spirit. :-)

Merry Christmas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 10:34 pm:

Good one Ralph.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 10:38 pm:

I see you got a new keyboard, sorry about the emails Ralph.

Love the weather forecast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 12:44 am:

You should read the rant I sent my sister this morning. (Hint, it was related to the disgustingly sad news from Connecticut.)
But I will spare you.
However I told her I would close it how I have been here.
Drive carefully, and enjoy the holidays! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Bright on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 12:03 pm:

aw.man.i.really.enjoyed.all.of.the.messages.with.periods......shucks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stokes on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 03:59 am:

That bird of yours does create mayhem in your life!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration