For you TOOL FREAKS......

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: For you TOOL FREAKS......
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul griesse--Granville,Ohio on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 10:26 am:

Check this out----harbor "fright" tools

http://hooniverse.com/2012/09/24/truth-in-advertising-hazard-fraught-tools/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 10:42 am:

That is very funny. Thanks for sharing and making a grey day a little brighter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 11:02 am:

It won't load for me. Probably because I won't accept their cookies. Spyware is everywhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul griesse--Granville,Ohio on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 11:06 am:

Sorry----GOOGLE "hazard fraught tools" should get you there----Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 11:11 am:

Too funny! Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 11:13 am:

Hilarious. Leave it to Mad Magazine. Nice to know their still out there kickin' A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 12:03 pm:

I love the Harbor "FRIGHT" Store. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 12:08 pm:

Now, THAT is hysterical.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 03:26 pm:

Very useful items. Thanks for posting. :-)
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang ~ Brentwood Bay, BC on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 05:51 pm:

Okay, that actually made me laugh out loud, very funny!
Thanks for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 07:57 pm:

Fun :-)
(I think I need an 18 volt cordless hammer - or perhaps the 16" manual chain saw?)
Hazard-Fraught.jpg HF2.jpg
HF3.jpg HF4.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 08:36 pm:

Caution: The moron light is only used while facing a mirror. That way it might be "enlightening". :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 10:08 pm:

I took a print-off of this to the shop today. We were all crying from laughing so hard.
Good ole Mad Mag :-) Haven't read it in years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 11:31 pm:

I bought a Meglinating Variable Intensity Multifunction Power Tool from out of their last flyer. When I got it the valve bearings on the meglinator were leaking out intensifier fluid and it made a mess all over the top part of the bottom of the multifunctioner. I called them and they told me to pour it into a cardboard box and send it to their dead letter department.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 11:57 pm:

No s*it guys. I love that store. It makes me feel like I'm in China without actually going there. They should have some Chinese help and that would be terrific.
They are having a .99 sale as we speak till Christmas Eve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 12:00 am:

Forgot to mention, they had a parking lot sale and I bought the parking lot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 12:43 am:

That brought tears to my eyes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 01:06 am:

And for you old Mad fans...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 06:57 am:

I don't know what is funnier the 18 volt cordless hammer or the corn cob holder voltage tester!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 09:12 am:

Herb: Here's one of my personal favorites.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 10:39 am:

I guess, I'll have to get out my microscope

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration