Eisemann coil rewinding

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: Eisemann coil rewinding
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert W. Fisch on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 04:05 pm:

I have speedster running with a Bosch DR4 mag and an Eisemann coil/switch. The coil needs to be rebuilt. Anyone know of someone who could do this?

Any leads would be much appreciated

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 04:38 pm:

PM me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 21, 2012 - 12:18 am:

Robert Fisch:

I get all my coils rebuilt by RV Anderson, he does mint work and is reasonable. He is a very good person to do business with

blocks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard on Friday, December 21, 2012 - 07:25 am:

I cant help with the rewinding, but Mr. Anderson is highly recommended. But just for a little eye candy, here is my old Eisemann coil tester. I've rewired it and it works beautifully.

coil tester

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration