Off topic want list website?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: Off topic want list website?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 04:45 pm:

Is there a website that a person can go to and post a want ad,Besides craigslist?
I am looking for off topic of this forum items that I aint haveing any luck finding local.
Craigslist yeilds alot of spam or just no response.
At 1 time Ebay had a wish list type thing but I cant seem to find it anymore.Maby I aint looking in the right place???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 05:19 pm:

Just go to ebay and put wanted in the search box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 06:49 pm:

I think it's called backpage.com or some such.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 08:16 pm:

http://chicago.ebayclassifieds.com/

I'm sure the city needs changing for your area. Hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 09:09 pm:

Thanks,it is just that the few places I go here on the net aint a place to ask who may have a 1950 Toro Whirlwind lawnmower body for sale or whatnot.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration