1926 T snowmobile on AACA forum for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: 1926 T snowmobile on AACA forum for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 10:07 pm:

I saw this on the AACA.org forum for sale section.

1926 Mode T Coupe with "Snowmobile" package!
Ford Model T Coupe. This is a very rare 1926 Model T "Snowmobile" Has original skis and tracks! Completely restored from the ground up inside and out New interior, new paint, engine, trans and running gear all rebuilt Runs like a champ Where else can you find one of these?? This will be the centerpiece of your collection. Ready for your snowtime fun! call 208-539-7080 for additional pictures and description. Thanks. My pictures of the snowmobile are to large to load so email me for pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 11:37 pm:

Here it is again, that a laugh.

Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration