Old tool found

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: Old tool found
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 12:38 pm:

This is interesting, Arps Corp. made a rear spring jack (spreader) for T & A. thanks Jim from Minn.
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lance Sorenson, Minnesota on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 12:45 pm:

That is real nice. I made my own years ago for a Model A project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 12:48 pm:

You got to tell us the story of how you got this beauty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 01:17 pm:

Bob
I just have the picture from Jim in Minn. I'm helping him as he is putting a Snow Bird together and he has it. I'm going to try and acquire it if I can, it would make a nice addition to my Snow units parts and pieces that I have gathered over the years. If anyone has one there willing to part with give me a call. I've not found any reference to it in any of the of the factory info. that I have.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Driscoll on Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 06:13 pm:

That is a rare tool indeed, it is adjustable for standard and narrow gauge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Driscoll on Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 06:22 pm:

That is a rare tool indeed, it is adjustable for standard and narrow gauge.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration