OT - WWII Christmas Card

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: OT - WWII Christmas Card
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 06:10 pm:

I've posted this before, but the WWI story reminded me of all the newbies here.

Oldest bro sent this to me shortly before he got caught up in the Battle of the Bulge near Liege, Belgium. He was a cannon cocker on a 155 Howitzer, and had landed at Omaha Beach four days after D-day. He survived unscathed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 06:42 pm:

Great card. Thanks for sharing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 07:38 pm:

Very nice.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration