Anyone going to 1st year run put on by Tacoma model t club?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: Anyone going to 1st year run put on by Tacoma model t club?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 09:15 am:

Looking forward to running the T on the first of the year again. The run is put on by the Tacoma model T club and will meeting at the Roy Y again this year at 10:00. The weather looks dry so there`s usually a good turnout of everything but T`s. It would be nice to have a few more T`s as the model A club always has a great turnout. Still don`t know why that is? anyway I am planning on attending with the 15' roadster and hope to see you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 12:28 pm:

Sounds like a great time. I would go if I wasn't at work. I've been looking for an excuse to get out for a drive. Look forward to seeing details about this run.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 03:48 pm:

Let me know when your club does a Beautiful Downtown Veneta, Oregon tour...grin

I envy you tour guys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 03:51 pm:

I am in VA - I can't make it this year.

Be_Zero_Be in Leesburg, VA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 06:41 pm:

Danial, what we should do is see if you have some days off around one of our club tours in 2013. I have room in the touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 06:49 pm:

I'm going in my old rusty Tudor.
I talked to Gloria this AM and she said they're LEAVING at 10...not meeting up at 10.
You need to get up and shake off your hangover a little earlier.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 07:12 pm:

Location of the "Roy Y" please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 08:34 pm:

Roy Y is about 5 miles south of freeway # 512 on hwy #7/Pacific Ave./Mtn Hwy. (all the same road)
The right turn goes to Roy and left goes to Mt. Rainier.
There's a Park n Ride lot in the middle of the Y.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 11:00 pm:

Erich, that would be downright neighborly of you! I have your club's web site saved as a favorite. I'll keep an eye on the posted tours.

Thanks for the offer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Friday, December 28, 2012 - 03:00 am:

Looks like we beat you out Mike. Dec 26, Boxing Day, is a holiday here in BC so we've always had a run around Stanley Park in Vancouver. It was a beautiful day with only a bit of constant rain and a balmy 40F! Dan and I took the 15 T roadster and had a great time.
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Friday, December 28, 2012 - 11:01 am:

Great photo of you there, Ken - looking rather "chipper" !!!!

Happy new Year !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Friday, December 28, 2012 - 12:16 pm:

Ken,Dan I`m not so sure, I was out Christmas shopping with the T on the night of the 24th but It was not a club event and I don`t have the pic`s to prove it so you win! Good to hear theres some other brave (crazy) soles willing to drive their car when the weather is a bit of a challange.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Friday, December 28, 2012 - 02:13 pm:

Mike - count me in:
2012-11-23 11.24.56_web.jpg
The christmas decorations and the C-tree in the foreground kind of proves that it is in this wintertime.
However -when the wheather and road conditons looks like this:
2012-12-10 15.32.24_web.jpg
I'm not driving the T but then when it takes me by surprise my driveway may look like this:
2012-12-10 09.48.40_web.jpg
;-)
It's indoor now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 03:31 am:

Mike
Not enough room in the trunk for Christmas shopping... Well that's my excuse anyways.

Steve. You can't really tell from the picture but the coat I'm wearing is some sort of heavy hide, maybe bear. I bought it at Bakersfield a few years ago. It's been the best $75 I've ever spent. Can't feel the cold at all when I'm wearing it. Must weigh 20 pounds!
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 12:11 pm:

I remember when you bought that coat but I think you had Chris packing it ?

Happy New Year !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renea Aldrich in Orting,WA on Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 12:25 pm:

We are doing the New Years run. Last years weather was perfect. Cold, crisp and bright. See you there.

I layered up and the granddaughter said I looked like a snowman! Kids!

Hey Ken~~looking good.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration