AThe vagabonds

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: AThe vagabonds
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 10:50 pm:

I just received this in an email from my cousin Dale Iffrig:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thehenryford/sets/72157628233721391/

Apologies if it has been on here before but it is interesting if you haven't seen it before.
Who ever put it together did a good job.

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Button III (Chip), Lake Clear, NY on Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 11:02 pm:

Herb, they made 3-4 trips up here to the Lake Placid ,NY area. ....Chip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Friday, December 28, 2012 - 01:43 am:

There are at least two books covering some or all of the camping trips. " THERE TO BREATH THE BEAUTY " 1995 and a recently published one " Camping in Cloverland with HENRY FORD " 2011.
Anyone interested in these Camping trips , I can thoroughly recommend both of these books.
Best regards, John

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration