Remembering our Friends

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2012: Remembering our Friends
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 08:27 am:

As we close on the old year and get ready to start a new year let us take a few minutes to remember our Model T friends who have passed away.

I go to the shop and you're not there
I stand and look at your empty chair,

Remembering all the good times we had
Makes me smile and not so sad,

You taught me many things my friend
And we all know good times must end,

When I ride in my big black T,
I know your riding there with me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 09:26 am:

Rest in Peace:

John Berch

Bruce McCalley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 02:55 pm:

Et al (among others)

Dennis S, That is a nice remembrance. Thank you.
I might think my coupe is getting a bit crowded.
W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 06:39 pm:

Dennis, Thanks for that poem. My friend Stan has been gone for over a year and I still miss him. Last night his son and I got Stan's last project a Rajo speedster engine running for the first time. It sounded great! I know he would be very proud. He was a great T Guy to me and all who knew him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 11:02 pm:

My good friend. He had 3 T's One of which is still in my shop

Hiram (Hi) Witt Died in June at 87. They think the blood thinner he took for a long time destroyed his pancreas. RIP my friend!!

Good thread, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Enos Wiseman on Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 11:19 pm:

A nice remembrance and a really nice poem.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 11:31 pm:

Hal, I am sorry to here Hi passed. He was a great guy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 01:00 am:

Mike

I'm with you on that,coffee,T (MODEL T THAT IS)
and some BS a few times a week. He is sorely missed. Along with many others I have known over the years.

Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration