Gee wiz.I gota get to montana

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Gee wiz.I gota get to montana
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 09:16 am:

You mean to tell me that the very stinking parts I cant find around here are just LAYING around rotting in Montana?
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5879951&size=lg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 10:16 am:

Better send Stan Howe to check it out for you. He probably already knows where it is at though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 02:49 pm:

If I aint been called to the big junkpile in the sky before I get the chance,I am headed out that way next year.I want to see the country and see if I cant skeer up a few parts like this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 12:23 pm:

Well,I hope this poor thing is still out there.
If the rest of the country is like this,maby if I can find out where it is,I can git it.The T in the first post that is!I dont need no appliances.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andy samuelson on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 12:29 pm:

Mack, you should put the car pic on your screen saver list, maybe 2 places ahead of Heather.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grady Puryear on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 02:04 pm:

Stan should be able to verify this, after the War, I was in the Rockies a lot while working and etc., the states of Montana, Wyoming, North and South Dakota and Colorado were littered with good cars and trucks, almost any old farm or homestead had at the minimum one vehicle, most had several. I tried in the 60's and 70's to buy some of them, no luck. I want to think it was in the late 70's or maybe 80's that the vehicle car hauler types began to show up and load up and away they would go, I don't think they asked anybody. I know most of the tractors had California plates. I "assume" they went to restores, but I have a feeling most went to the scrap heap, and there were some very good vehicles hauled away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Jeandrevin on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 06:10 pm:

I bought my car from a guy in Beaver Fall Pa. but this was written on the side of it with chalk when I got it. Though the wood was totally rotted away, the sheet metal was in incredible shape!

Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robb Wolff on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 11:18 pm:

This repository was discovered about 300 miles north of the Montana border.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration