Wood Question on 24 touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Wood Question on 24 touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jonaq on Sunday, February 03, 2008 - 03:57 pm:

I have a set of plans for rewooding my 24 touring(high hood).I want to make the "dash pillars" and the plan shows two different styles.One is 2 5/8" at the bottom and flares out to 3 3/8" in the center to 2 1/4" at the to. the other is 1 3/8" o the bottom to 1 3/8" at the top, and requires a " dash pillar block" to be glued to the bottom. I seems that they will both do the same thing only the first on has much more wood, and might interfere with something down the line. I also see notes about an dash pillar to top front-rail bracket, any clue as to what and where this goes? If anyone has pictures of the wood in the dash area and how it all attches to the cowl with that funky rail top piece and cowl brackets, i would relly apreciate a look.
thanks
john
john

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration