Another one "Alive"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Another one "Alive"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson on Sunday, February 03, 2008 - 10:23 pm:

Got this one running today also. The front axle is ready to be installed. Still looking for a good ring gear and the rear end is ready to go back together. Need a radiator, fuel tank, wheels, tires, body and... I guess I need to figure out what it's going to be at some point too. The engine and trans was a rebuilt spare I had. All the other parts have been picked up at swap meets and from members in our local chapter. Thanks to Jack Darron for selling and letting me borrow a couple parts from his inventory this past week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Sunday, February 03, 2008 - 10:26 pm:

Looking real good!
I like that Kolher gas tank!
The 1 I am working on now when I first cranked it,I used a Reo engine gas tank.Lawnmower parts come in handy sometimes.
I wish I had that clean of a place to work!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Sizemore on Sunday, February 03, 2008 - 11:07 pm:

Kenny
Looks good Keep us posted as it goes on.
Jacks place is something else. The grarage I have ever been in. So much history in there.
JS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Sunday, February 03, 2008 - 11:14 pm:

Kenny,

Now THAT is what I call an engine stand! A couple of more pieces and it could be a dyno. Looks awesome! Like John says ...... more pics please!

Seth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo on Sunday, February 03, 2008 - 11:22 pm:

Great Job, Kenny!! I vote for a hack:-) Just got back from visiting Uncle Jack. Actually got some money out of him!!

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Sunday, February 03, 2008 - 11:56 pm:

Mike that was an oversight,I assure you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 08:56 am:

Thanks guy's.
Mack, very good on picking up on the Kohler gas tank. I've had that thing for years and it's been the test tank on a lot of different engines.

Mike, how big of a pry bar do you need to get money out of Jacks wallet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Leming on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 09:42 am:

Who is that peeking at us in the background with those big inquisitive Ford eyes???

Thata Chassis looks great - I vote for a hack body on that too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Leming on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 09:43 am:

Oh yea - forgot - way to go too with that big Ford Truck - Has that got one of my 4r100's or 5r100w tranny's from Sharonville in it???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 02:02 pm:

Kenny,

I had to promise him food!!!! Some kind of a pie for Newport......can't remember the exact kind though......was it possum?????:-)

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 02:43 pm:

It's BUTTERSCOTCH,and if you guys forget,I won't bring any goodies to the auction! (G)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 02:52 pm:

BUTTERSCOTCH,um,I loves BUTTERSCOTCH pudding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 03:33 pm:

Nice thing about a T that you can't do with anything else...you can be darn near done before you decide what you are actually building!

Great job, Kenny!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration