Giants 17, Pats 14

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Giants 17, Pats 14
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Sunday, February 03, 2008 - 11:38 pm:

Poor Pats. Poor Trish........:-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric on Sunday, February 03, 2008 - 11:58 pm:

Pats... Does not pay to cheat. The NFL should have made them forefeit Game 1 vs Jets when they got caught. Brady looked like Bledsoe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 12:01 am:

Happy Birthday Trish, just the same. Remember, forty something is great, and it beats fifty something by a long shot.

Seth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 10:13 am:

I don't blame you for not putting your last name up here Eric. I'm proud of my team and not to worry, every Pats uniform comes with a big girl pair of panties. Not every man can wear those!
Thanks again to all you great guys who know the real deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Costain on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 11:06 am:

Get prepared for the ELI commercials on TV in the coming year. I root for the under dog in games that I have no allegance to. Real Championship games should be close.
(GO COWBOYS next year)
Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 11:25 am:

So there was a "bowel" of some kind yesterday. no wonder there was not much going on in the "hood" yesterday.Everybody was glued to the Zenith.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 12:09 pm:

If someone has issues with a bowel, s/he should add some fiber to his/her diet.

I caught only the last 5 minutes of the Bowl; turned out I saw the only real action. My Joisey bro-in-law bleeds Giant blue, so I'm happy for him while sympathizing with Trish and all the Bah-stin crowd.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 01:14 pm:

Dang,you are right RV,I misspelled bowl.Oops.:>)
Yea,the doctor said i needed more fiber!
gonna be checking with ye about sending another mag coil soon to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 10:07 pm:

I know this may sound stupid to most of you but here it goes:
Not being a football fan,what exactly does the word "bowl" in superbowl imply?
Is it the cup/trophy?
I've never had anyone accurately explain this.
Please excuse a poor Canadian's ignorance in advance:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 10:34 pm:

It is more a description of the stadium in which it is played. Course in the Pats place It is not as they play outside.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 10:46 pm:

You guys keep talking football and I'll start to think one of you could be marriage material after all. Nah... :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration