Salvage / Wrekers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Salvage / Wrekers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sebastien Landry on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 10:00 am:

A little while back I had a thread about rims and I was asking about 20" locking rims a few a you suggested that I look at late model rims from dodge, international aand others.

Would anybody have names and phone numbers of salvage / wreckers that would carry such parts as there is none in my area, they only have newer vehicule.
I also don't want to spend too much money, I don't mind cutting,welding, grinding to get what I need. Somebody suggested, AA rims, cutting the center out,...

the more numbers I get, the better chances are that I will find what I need.

Thanks All.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration