Off topic.Spare car for your T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Off topic.Spare car for your T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 12:39 am:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mio5fTKqWgM
If this link will work for you,it is a 7 minute video of a fellow in england driveing the smallest car ever built.You gota to see this your self to believe it.

If I could get this car,I would put it in the bed of my T and if I had a break down I could just drive to get help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 05:58 am:

That's a pretty slick little rig. I like the handle on the back for carrying it with you like luggage!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 08:19 am:

I've been into microcars for a decade or so now. I once had the remnants of a Peel Trident. Hehehe, the car looked like a Chicklet. The Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum in Madison Georgia is definitely worth checking out if ever in the area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 08:29 am:

I tried to get 3 Istetas from my great aunt but she wont turn them loose.Building is laying on them now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 09:29 am:

Mack,

That's a shame, because Isettas are worth a fortune now.

I'm a baby car lover as well - but you knew that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 09:51 am:

The only thing missing are the handles for the 6 Poll Bearers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 01:55 pm:

As the You-Tube clip presented, not practical for today's traffic. They were quite popular in Europe with many still running the streets. Here in the US, most are trailered to events then toured enmasse on quiet roads. I'm ever on the search for a Velorex 16/350. A Jawa based 3 wheeled two seater built in Czechoslovakia into the mid 70's.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration