Model T models

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Model T models
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steven miller on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 10:17 pm:

The model T in 1:25 scale
http://oldcarandtruckpictures.com/modeltrucksandcars/
A lot of time are craftsmanship for sure
steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken - SAT on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 11:15 pm:

That's for sure. Anthony has posted here before. He drops in on occasion with new pictures. It takes not only craftsmanship but also a great deal of patience.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Hazelaar on Thursday, February 07, 2008 - 05:07 pm:

Ken, just out of curiosity, did you see my latest model, the '26 Tudor? I posted the message including a picture on Januart 17 (http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/29/45759.html?1200610797) , but got no reactions at all. And I was hoping for some (constructive) comments...

Anthony

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, February 07, 2008 - 07:15 pm:

All of which goes to show that the Dutch are skilled at building more than just dikes and windmills! <g>

Prachtig, Anthony.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken - SAT on Thursday, February 07, 2008 - 10:56 pm:

Great looking car Anthony. I missed that post.
How did the gold foil work out for the brass look?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john curry on Saturday, February 09, 2008 - 12:25 am:

wow, you must love your hobby! those are fantastic. do you build from kits or from scratch? would be neat to see pictures of a project from start to finish. keep up the great work. john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Hazelaar on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 12:17 pm:

Thanks Dick. Ik stel het op prijs!

Ken, the gold foil didn't work out that well. After rubbing it to get it stuck to the radiator the very thin gold plating on the surface simply disappeared! But I discovered a company that does gold plating on plastic AND resin parts. Next time I'll try that option.

And John's question: Almost all my models are based on kits. But for the special models, like the 1926 Tudor, I use the basic parts like engine, chassis and so on from a kit and modify the body (converting a customized body into a stock body) or built it completely from scratch.

Anthony

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration