Suggestions

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Suggestions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Dailledouze on Saturday, February 09, 2008 - 09:41 pm:

Seeking line boring equipment, anyone building a rig today? I see Lang's sells a set, any good? Any other thoughts?

Of course anyone selling a KR Wilson Combo Machine should certainly get in touch with me... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken - SAT on Saturday, February 09, 2008 - 10:20 pm:

I've got most of the material accumulated to build one. Just need a "Round-to-it" to complete the machining and assembly. (Seems I have a lot of those projects.) Make sure you find/make one that indexes off the cam bore center line. Anything else is just a toy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 01:43 pm:

Chris:

Try Gene French at gfrench1953@hotmail.com or phone 970-613-0952. If you will look at last weeks fourms you can see a large write up on his eyipment. He will be a Chickasha and the Centennial.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=ncmtc

Libby Flats 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Dailledouze on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 03:06 pm:

Dave I did see him mentioned but had an old number I guess. It was disco'ed. Thanks for the info exactly what I was looking for... :-)

See you all at Chickasha. I will be the one staring at all of the rusty parts... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 07:10 pm:

Not to hijack this thread, but

Dave
Thanks for posting the great picture of Gil Fitzhugh and I near the Snowy Mountain range last summer. Everyone should do the Colorado Progressive Tour.
Clarence Schritter will be having back surgery tomorrow and he hopes still to make it to Chickasha.

Kirk Peterson
Santa Fe, NM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 08:44 pm:

Kirk:

Tell Clarence if he wants updates on the Tour, Pictures, Motel Locations, Meals ETC to email me and I will put him on the list. Ask Clarence if he knows who got stuck in the snow on Snowy Range Pass on the Colorado/Wyoming Tour #1 and what that person was doing leaving the main highway. By the way Robert ducharme has 1,000 pictures of the tour last year if you want to see any of them.

Rain bow Curve

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration