Thanks to all at Lake George NY!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Thanks to all at Lake George NY!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 08:33 am:

I just wanted to send out a kudos to the great people who put on the snowmobile meet in Lake George NY this past weekend. I would consider them more of a "family" than a "club".
From the 12 year old RedSox fan who gave me my first ride to spending time with the legendary Lenny Smith who started it all, it was great seeing people out there really enjoying their T's. What a nice reminder to see that's what it's all about!
I would invite you all to visit their website (I belive it's modeltsnowmobiles.com), and see all the great things they are doing and the charities they are supporting.
Thank you all for a great weekend!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration