26-7 coil box lid

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: 26-7 coil box lid
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 11:45 pm:

I know this is simple but I need to see a good close up photo of a coil box lid for a 26-7 coil box so I will know what the heck I am looking for to replace a missing 1 on the current speedster project.I will probably print the photo off so I can tote it and compare.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Pappas on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 03:20 am:

Here are two pix, front and back. Be careful of the replicas, the springs are too big and if you try to bend them they can break too easily.
Good luck,
JohnCoilbox lid frontCoilbox lid back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 03:32 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth H. Todd on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 12:14 pm:

Anybody have a picture of the inside of the lid, that they're willing to share?
Seems to me that there's some spring clips in there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 12:59 pm:

Improved Ford Coilbox Lid-bottom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth H. Todd on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 01:33 pm:

Thanks Ron

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration