Jay Leno's new Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Jay Leno's new Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce McCalley on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 03:47 pm:

Leno drove his 1925 T to the NBC studio in Burbank. The lot attendent didn't know what to do with the car so Jay had to park it himself. See the video at http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1416618411

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Sizemore on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 05:55 pm:

nice looking roadster Jay has picked up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 07:17 pm:

Bruce: Was Jay going to "work" at NBC, or out for dinner ?? Jay has a reserved parking spot at work.

Thanks to all who helped Jay get his '25 Runabout !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jkcallin on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 11:37 pm:

That was taken somewhere else. There is no parking attendant inside the lot at NBC. And yes, Jay has his own spot, Carsons old spot right in front of the stage entrance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nelson Jones on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 11:58 pm:

Is he planning to drive it to Ind?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce McCalley on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 08:44 am:

I thought it was at NBC but I have been wrong a number of times and this is just one of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 09:41 am:

I just wish i could git the video to work.The adventures of Dail up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steveschwinn on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 10:11 am:

Hey Jay, wish my T had four pedals! I always thought something was missing. That four pedal must be the one used in California!
Schwinn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 10:48 am:

He may have a foot feed for the gas (i.e. "fourth pedal").

Erik Johnson
Minneapolis, MN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 10:49 pm:

Hey Jay:

Keep on driving your "new" runabout. Will look forward for driving report on " Jay Leno's Garage" website !!

Bob Jablonski

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration