TT BATERY BOX

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: TT BATERY BOX
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lane walz on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 05:47 am:

I have just found this forum and it looks realy good and i will be useing it a lot.
I am building a t truck i call it a 1925 and can any one tell me or show me what the battery box looked like i was going to make sumthing to go inbetween the two l/h running bord mounts thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 07:26 am:

Welcome Lane! Post pictures of your TT! I can't help you as far as pictures, since my 25 don't have electric and won't. There are several TT'ers on here with them though.

Nice to have another TT guy here!
Ray

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johnd on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 11:24 am:

Lane email me at danuser88@socket.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 11:55 am:

Lane
The original brackets are easy to make One angle iron two flat straps. Demention are on my web page. ttyoder.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 01:13 pm:

Was there ever a box or just the brackets? Mine has no box, but that's not to say it never did.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Jeandrevin on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 01:21 pm:

DEAN,
Awsome website! You need to make it better known that it is there. Great information and pics both.

Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 06:35 am:

I scanned over your site not long ago Dean. Very nice.
Ray

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration