Any sparkplug collectors here?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Any sparkplug collectors here?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Journey on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 01:41 am:

Hi, I'm wondering if there's any sparkplug collectors here who could tell me what the following sparkplugs fit. They came in a bunch of model T parts that I picked up.

Champion C-4
Champion W-14
Champion C-16C
Champion 2004 22
And finally
AC G14

Thank you in advance.
Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken - SAT on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 02:08 am:

Those must be all post 1920 plugs because my lists don't go that high but I think the C-4 and W-14 were used in Fordson tractors. Can't help you with the rest, sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 07:17 am:

I don't see any that would fit a Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mick on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 10:59 am:

I have some that say Edison and Wizard plugs.
I also have NOS Champion X plugs in a box there 6 of them box says they are 1/2" long A-25.
Spring is around the corner..tune up time..someone tell me what they will give me for them and i will ship.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mick on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 11:00 am:

If interested you can e-mail me for the Champion X plugs. mike-email@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth Bove on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 01:36 pm:

C4 was used in Graham, Pierce Arrow, Studebaker, and Stutz. C16C is a replacement for C4. W14 was used in industrial engines.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Kramer on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 01:43 pm:

C-4 the new part # is C-16C .The most common use is the Model A & 32 Ford V8, plus a lot of other cars.
W-14 Mercer 6,H.C.S. 6,Haynes 60,1932 Franklin series 12 & Apperson 6 just to name a few.
AC G14 couldn't find a listing in my old charts.
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth Bove on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 06:43 pm:

G14 fits Nash and Pontiac.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 01:32 am:

My 1914 Buick has C-4 plugs.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration