Speedometer Book...Finally Done!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Speedometer Book...Finally Done!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 10:00 am:

The new speedometer book, entitled "The Antique Automobile Speedoemter" just arrived from the printer and is finally done! It is 183 pages long, has a color cover and some color pages. It covers the Stewart-Warner Speedometer Corp, the Jones Instrument Co, Sears-Cross Co., Johns-Manville Co., A.C. Spark Plug Co., and many more. The emphasis focuses upon applications for the Model T, but other autos are addressed. The book is now on sale for $24.95, plus $5.00 for priority mail shipping. The book will be on sale at the Chickasha Swap Meet in the NW building, but if anyone would like a copy now, send a check to Russ Furstnow, 3545 W. Kiltie Loop, Flagstaff, AZ 86001. If you would like the book signed, just let me know. Thanks, Russ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 10:28 am:

I hope you ordered plenty. I bet you get swamped with orders. My check is in the mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 10:29 am:

Russ,good deal. Please save me a copy and I'll pick it up at Chickasha. Thanks for you hard work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa in Poulsbo, WA on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 09:58 pm:

Russ,

The check is in the mail ...... no, really it is ...... you can trust me on this ...... I don't lie very much ...... or very often ...... hardly at all really ....... most people don't even notice ....... really :-)

Be_Zero_Be

P.S. I really did put a check in the mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 12:27 pm:

Bob, I really believe you....well sort of...I do really trust you...but I don't even know you....Even so, the books are ready...and that's the TRUTH!!! Russ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 04:25 pm:

"The Antique Automobile Speedoemter"? I hope they proof-read the title before sending it to the printers. LOL! Sorry. I couldn't resist. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 06:47 pm:

Thanks Jim, My typing skills aren't too good, but I can tell you the book turned out much better than my typing. I guess you will have to purchase a book to check out the quality!! Thanks, Russ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 02:18 pm:

Here is the book cover.The Antique Automobile Speedometer

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration