The perfect price

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: The perfect price
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 11:30 am:

Here's the finished Part Two of my TT project. Since the truck was made without a battery or generator, an ammeter is superfluous. So I filled the hole.

The aftermarket accessory to fill the hole is the lid from a can of beans which I salvaged out of the trash. The price was right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Weir on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 11:41 am:

Neeto.

Jim Weir

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 05:47 pm:

Yankee Ingenuity !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 07:56 pm:

I'm very impressed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa in Poulsbo, WA on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 08:19 pm:

What kind of beans?

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven G. Williams on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 08:28 pm:

Probably the Musical Fruit kind! ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 12:02 am:

Nice work!
Now if you could find a little Ford script decal to put on that can lid, it would look like a factory part.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 10:56 pm:

Bob, they were Always Save cut green beans. Those are OK to use on a Ford. If it was a Packard or a Pierce, I'd go with Del Monte.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration