Radius rods

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Radius rods
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Hudson on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 09:59 pm:

I am sure they are different, but I must ask, as a friend has a pair he will give me. Are the TT radius rods different then the normal T radius rods?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 10:06 pm:

TT radius rods are much larger and longer,and harder to find!
And there seems to be differences in the 1's for the T running gear over the years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Hudson on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 10:57 pm:

thanks mack. Maybe I will grab them, never know what I may build next!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration