2008 Centennial

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: 2008 Centennial
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce McCalley on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 05:53 pm:

If you are planning to attend the Centennial T Party in Indiana in July, remember that the registration fees go up $25 on March 1, 2008. Be sure to get registered!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 07:23 pm:

Bruce,

I hear that Ford has joined as a sponsor.

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 07:32 am:

Bruce-
Congratulations if you have been able to secure Ford as a sponsor for the Centenary celebrations. How did you do it?? We have been campaigning with Ford Australia for some time now to support our Australian Cen'T'enary Tour but so far with no success!We have over 250 T's registered for our event but it appears that Ford Australia have no interest in the car that really got Ford going in this country and indeed all around the globe.
Regards to all in this special centenary year. Take the time to take your t for a drive and celebrate!
Warwick Landy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce McCalley on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 08:09 am:

Don't look at me. Jay and Barbara are the ones who do all the work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim ( www.ModelTengine.com ) on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 09:41 am:

Does anyone know if there will be wireless internet access in the field there for campers and vendors?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 11:47 am:

Tim
There is wireless internet access on the Fairgrounds.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim ( www.ModelTengine.com ) on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 04:21 pm:

Is it free, and will it work from my swap-space?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 05:35 pm:

I will call tomorrow and try to get some details.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Nicholson on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 07:44 pm:

I am sure now that FORD is involved, the prices to attend will be cut in half!!!!??????LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 10:39 pm:

I didn't say that Ford WAS involved. I just said that I HEARD that Ford was involved. Can anyone verify this? And, Paul, I'm absolutely sure that the prices will go down :-) (PS I have some swamp land that I need to move!!)

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A Forum Lurker on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 10:21 pm:

quote:

I didn't say that Ford WAS involved. I just said that I HEARD that Ford was involved. Can anyone verify this?

http://media.ford.com/newsroom/release_display.cfm?release=27864

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A Forum Lurker on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 10:35 pm:

Whoops! It pays to read before posting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mikeya2k1 on Thursday, March 06, 2008 - 08:26 pm:

i was under the impression that you cant say ford without there permision... oh darn!!! my bad!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Thursday, March 06, 2008 - 10:25 pm:

You can say the word, but just don't print it in script or they are certain to get royalties. They've been making money off the model T almost a hundred years now on all script reproduction parts they never even see.

They should pay us to bring our cars to the Centennial since they are going to be there - doing more milking.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration