26 coupe truk lid Qwestion

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: 26 coupe truk lid Qwestion
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 07:32 pm:

My 26 coupe has 2 small ears like at the inside drain[rain] rails just before the bottom of lid opening
Question is do they bend towards the inside or outside or upright to meet the lid on the sides of the lid --And is there some rubber that goes on them ??
Thank You ----Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Humble on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 09:05 pm:

Bumper 1Bumper 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard G.Goelz Knoxville,Tn on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 11:51 am:

Larry,they appear to be alignment tabs and there is no rubber on them,they keep the lower trunk lid from moving around.
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By larry on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 08:58 pm:

Thank You ,Yes thats them ..by the wear paterns on them i see it kinda bends out.
Great --Thanks again Richard
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By larry on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 09:01 pm:

Richard A question Where did you get the rubber bumpers? they look new
Thanks .Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By leon Parker on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 11:16 pm:

Larry
I got the turtle deck lid bumpers from Langs.
#9486B on page 140. $1.95 ea. Leon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard G.Goelz Knoxville,Tn on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 11:21 pm:

Thanks Leon,its been three years since i got mine i couldn't remember.
Rick

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration