Anyone Have RV Anderson's email handy?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Anyone Have RV Anderson's email handy?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 03:42 pm:

Not urgent but he keeps sending me stuff. I need to turn it off! Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 03:56 pm:

What "stuff" am I sending??

rvmodelt@madbbs.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 04:04 pm:

Hello Ralph. I'll explain in an email. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 05:24 pm:

The odds are good that RV is not sending the e-mails.

The newer adware programs are very clever. They can send a message out with your own or some other address on the From line or yet another randomly selected address from the computer's address book that unwittenly forwarded the adware and put it in a person's computer in such a manner that the message will continue to be sent to others whenever the computer is on-line.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 08:36 pm:

Wasn't that James but I appreciate your concern. The matter has been taken care of and RV deserves a round of thanks for his speedy reply and solution.

Dang, and I thought I had a freebie!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration