Origanal Year of Manufacture License Plate - Can You?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Origanal Year of Manufacture License Plate - Can You?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Noyes on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 10:06 am:

My House Rep and I introduced a bill to the Vermont Legislature this winter to allow original year of manufacture license plate on antique cars. My question is how many other states already allow this. I have to testify to the house transportation committee next Wednesday. Thanks - See you in Centerville!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Leming on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 10:09 am:

Are you talking about just having it on the car, or actually using it as the license???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 10:14 am:

Lots of other states allow the use of YOM plates, but I don't know how many. Arkansas has a provision for them, but the DMV makes you jump through hoops to get them verified, then charges you much more than an "antique" tag to use them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Noyes on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 10:15 am:

As the official plate on the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 10:17 am:

Michigan allows the YOM plates to be used as the only plates on the car. Or you can use historical plates. YOM plates are permanent with a one time fee. Legally used only for parades,tours,to and from events etc.... No other licences needed for the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 10:22 am:

Dan, here is Missouri's law:

"5. Notwithstanding any provisions of this section to the contrary, any person possessing a license plate issued by the state of Missouri that is over twenty-five years old, in which the year of the issuance of such plate is consistent with the year of the manufacture of the vehicle, the owner of the vehicle may register such plate as an historic vehicle plate as set forth in subsections 1 and 2 of this section, provided that the configuration of letters, numbers or combination of letters and numbers of such plate are not identical to the configuration of letters, numbers or combination of letters and numbers of any plates already issued to an owner by the director. Such license plate shall not be required to possess the characteristic features of reflective material and common color scheme and design as prescribed in section 301.130. The owner of the historic vehicle registered pursuant to this subsection shall keep the certificate of registration in the vehicle at all times. The certificate of registration shall be prima facie evidence that the vehicle has been properly registered with the director and that all fees have been paid."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 10:22 am:

One further thing, The YOM plates are about $35.oo and are permanent. The historical plates are $30.oo and good for five years I believe. No problems in using the YOM plates in Mich.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rocheford on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 10:24 am:

In Minnesota you can run a YOM plate on your car as long as you have the state issued plate in the trunk or under the seat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 10:30 am:

Jim, we had a state legislator some years ago who was also an old car guy (the late Francis M. "Bud" Barnes) and he got us an extra thousand miles a year above and beyond club events, etc.

"4. Historic vehicles may be driven to and from repair facilities one hundred miles from the vehicle's location, and in addition may be driven up to one thousand miles per year for personal use. The owner of the historic vehicle shall be responsible for keeping a log of the miles driven for personal use each calendar year. Such log must be kept in the historic vehicle when the vehicle is driven on any state road. The historic vehicle's mileage driven in an antique auto tour or event and mileage driven to and from such a tour or event shall not be considered mileage driven for the purpose of the mileage limitations in this section. Violation of this section is a class C misdemeanor and in addition to any other penalties prescribed by law, upon conviction thereof, the director of revenue shall revoke the historic motor vehicle license plates of such violator which were issued pursuant to this section."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lewis R. Rash on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 10:34 am:

Virginia allows use

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 10:49 am:

State of Washington allows their use. One time license fee and required to be be restored (but some originals have passed through) as to be legible to law enforcement. Washington only requires a rear plate so the more expensive matched pair value has dropped a bit in price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 11:03 am:

Calif. DMV:

14.100 Year of Manufacture Model Year Date Plates (VC §5004.1)

Year of Manufacture (YOM) license plates are any officially manufactured California license plates issued prior to 1963 that are determined to be legible and serviceable by the DMV. YOM plates may be assigned in lieu of regular license plates to any currently registered 1962 or older year model motor vehicle or trailer of a corresponding model year.

Kit cars of vintage automobiles (a replica of a 1928 vehicle for example) do not qualify for YOM plates.

Vehicles with YOM plates have full operating privileges and are not restricted to participation in historical vehicle activities.

The plates must be supplied by the vehicle owner and authenticated by DMV personnel. Base year plates must have the appropriate year validation sticker attached to the plate to be authenticated as other than the base year (for example, a 1956 plate with a 1958 sticker equals a 1958 plate).

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/reg_hdbk_pdf/ch14.pdf

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Stone WV on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 11:05 am:

The state of West Virginia allows them as the official plate.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 11:12 am:

To keep kit cars and streetrods from having false YOM plates, I would like to see a restriction that tire size be within one inch of original, and engine must have same number of cylinders as original, and requiring the owner to supply period documentation, such as the "Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1895-1942," or magazine ads of the year.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By 1926 on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 11:20 am:

I don,t know how accurate this is?
And they state that it may be ut of date..les

http://www.thebolthole.com/misc/yom.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Ireland on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 11:30 am:

The above is at least several years out of date for Iowa. Iowa allows YOM to be displayed on the vehicle with the current valid plates and registration available in the vehicle for inspection by a peace officer upon request. The vehicle must also be an antigue of 25 or more years old. Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 11:34 am:

New Mexico has a "application" fee and then yearly registration fees like any other vehicle.
We can not have Antique status and a YOM plate.

Kirk S Peterson
Santa Fe, NM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Sizemore on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 11:47 am:

Here is Georgia's law on the YOM plates

05 LC 25 3894
Senate Bill 117
By: Senators Heath of the 31st, Kemp of the 46th, Hudgens of the 47th, Bulloch of the 11th, Pearson of the 51st and others
AS PASSEDAN ACT
To amend Article 2 of Chapter 2 of Title 40 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to the registration and licensing of motor vehicles generally, so as to provide that any Georgia license plate issued in the year 1970 or before shall be an authentic historical Georgia license plate; to authorize the display of such license plates on certain motor vehicles; to provide for certain computerized information; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other purposes.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF GEORGIA:
SECTION 1.Article 2 of Chapter 2 of Title 40 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to the registration and licensing of motor vehicles generally, is amended by striking in its entirety Code Section 40-2-41.1, relating to authentic historical Georgia license plates, and inserting in lieu thereof the following:“40-2-41.1.(a) As used in this Code section, the term 'authentic historical Georgia license plate' means a license plate originally issued in the year 1970 or earlier and originally required to be displayed on motor vehicles operated upon the streets and highways of this state in the year 1970 or earlier pursuant to former motor vehicle registration laws of this state.(b) The owner of any antique motor vehicle manufactured in 1970 or earlier shall be authorized to display in lieu of and in the same manner as the license plate otherwise required under Code Section 40-2-41 an authentic historical Georgia license plate which clearly represents the model year of any such antique motor vehicle, provided that the owner has properly registered such antique motor vehicle for the current year as otherwise required under this chapter and has obtained a current Georgia license plate or revalidation decal for such antique motor vehicle. Such currently valid Georgia license plate shall be kept in such antique motor vehicle at all times but need not be displayed in a manner to be visible from outside the vehicle.
(c) For purposes of this Code section, the authentic historical Georgia license plate shall be furnished by the owner of any such antique motor vehicle.(d) No later than January 1, 2006, the commissioner shall have installed within the departmentìs computer information system applicable to the registration of motor vehicles the necessary program which will include in the information relating to the current Georgia license plate or revalidation decal issued for an antique motor vehicle the information relating to the authentic historical Georgia license plate authorized to be displayed on such antique motor vehicle."
SECTION 2.All laws and parts of laws in conflict with this Act are repealed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 11:59 am:

In Oregon I payed a one time fee to transfer the title, ck the plate number for other usage and lics. my 21. I do not have to renew it nor do I have to keep any other plate in or under any thing. I think the only stpulation was, not for every day use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 12:12 pm:

Correction to Tim Rocheford's post regarding Minnesota -

You may register a YOM to your car as long as the sequence of numbers on that plate is not already in use on another plate.

http://www.dps.state.mn.us/dvs/PlBrochure/PlateFrame.htm

Erik Johnson
Minneapolis, MN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 12:16 pm:

In NY, you can use original, unrestored YOM plates in good usable condition as the official plates. You just fill out the paperwork (with affadavits and other stuff if this is a new registration), include a photo showing both matched plates (NY requires 2), pay the fee, supply proof of an antique insurance policy, and get your registration about 2 weeks later, so long as that number isn't in use by anyone else. It's pretty much the same procedure as getting vanity plates but costs a lot less (cost--$23 per year--is the same as with a regular historic registration. Renew by mail or in person.

I think it's hard to beat except for maybe the yearly fee, but here in NY they quite literally tax the natural scenery so we're used to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jkcallin on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 12:36 pm:

To keep kit cars and streetrods from having false YOM plates, I would like to see a restriction that tire size be within one inch of original, and engine must have same number of cylinders as original, and requiring the owner to supply period documentation, such as the "Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1895-1942," or magazine ads of the year.

And this benefits the hobby how.....? What about some cars that the original size tires are not being reproduced?. A stock appearing Model A with a Pinto engine would qualify? Do period magazine ads list tire sizes? Why do people spend so much of their time worrying about streeet rodders and how they license or register their cars?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas J. Miller on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 12:49 pm:

Some Model A reproductions such as the Shay Model As built from 79 to 82 are antique cars and can have YOM plates. I've also seen the Glen Pray replica 8/10 Cord at a Greenfield Village show. Of course they can't use 1937 or 1928 plates, but they are considered to be antiques in Michigan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Joyce on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 12:54 pm:

Ok in Ohio, a single plate in the rear of the car. As 2 were originaly issued the other plate cannot be on another car. Duh.Historical vehicle plates also available, same price. John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 12:57 pm:

Dick Lodge is correct about the Missouri Law. There is just one problem. The numbers for the plates used in the 20's is also the numbers given out to semi trailers. As such the dmv will not let you use any number unless it is freed up. They will not tell you who has the number so it is virtually imposable to get the ok to use a vintage license unless you know someone in authority.

This is very frustrating about Missouri.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael K Johnson on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 01:05 pm:

Aren't "hot rods" already classified in most states in the so called "modified" category with the engine serial registration being important.

It would seem rather than tire size (someone could just swap tires, (errr.. probably not so easy) when registering, a modified car would not be able to use YOM plates because the model year is ambiguous.

This might prohibit speedsters getting YOM plates if that were the law and they had "modified engines". Seems really tough to come up with a good regulation that favors restored cars.

I have found a cashe of Model T era plates from Illinois but am not sure about the law here. I would buy them to restore and sell but, if YOM registration is no good then demand would be low and probably not worth the effort.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 01:29 pm:

Maine has a very easy one - you register your car on antique plates and keep them under your seat with all of the paperwork up-to-date. Then you put a pair of matching YOM plates on and go... Here is a link http://janus.state.me.us/LEGIS/STATUTES/29-A/title29-Asec457.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 02:19 pm:

Illinois YOM plates are fine so long as you can produce the ACTUAL plates when requested. You just keep them under the seat. Got stopped by a local cop when my son Johnny and I went for a spin in his '16 with 1916 IL plates on it. We had the legal plates under the seat. The police officer said he wasn't sure of the law but took our word for it - he only stopped us because he wanted to look at the car ha ha. We chatted for a few minutes and were on our way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 02:22 pm:

Colorado allows YOM plates on cars with registered antique plates. You have to register the YOM plates with the DMV and keep the antique plates in the car.

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 03:28 pm:

Marylnd has allowed orignal YOM plates for at least years. A non-expiring registration card for the YOM plate set was provided for a $10 fee. The historic plate set and current registration card had to also be purchased and carried in the antique vehicle at all times.

The Maryland motor vehicle law was changed last year to provide a permanent historic plate set and registration card for a $50 fee. This plate set has to be displayed on the vehicle at all times, unless a non-expiring registration card for the YOM plate set has been purchased for a $10 fee.

This sticker replaces the expiration year sticker.

plate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 03:29 pm:

plate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 04:08 pm:

Hi Neighbor Dan,
See if this link to the New Hampshire Statutes opens for you......
http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/xxi/261/261-89-a.htm

I brought a matching pair of YOM plates to the Motor Vehicle office along with the current registration of the Antique Vehicle. A trooper inspected the "barn fresh" unrestored antique plates, and issued me a certificate with vehicle ID and current plate #. This certificate allows me to display the YOM plates on the front and rear of the Antique Vehicle, as long as the current license plate is also displayed on the rear, in plain view. (After completing the necessary paperwork, I had the plates "restored"). I carry the certificate in the car.
Good Luck!
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 06:20 pm:

Steven, I'm not sure that's the case. I found this on the website of the Missouri Bar.

"...The Missouri law declares that 'all records of the Department of Revenue are public records and shall be made available to the public....'"

"Except as otherwise provided by law, personal information obtained by the department shall be disclosed to any person requesting such personal information if the individual whose personal information is requested has not elected to prohibit the disclosure of such personal information...."

It's ten years old, but I think it's still the case. I can remember a couple of times going to a Department of Revenue office with a license number. For $2.00, I got a printout showing the name, address and phone number of the owner, details of any outstanding loans on the vehicle, and the year, make, model and VIN of the vehicle. (Not sure if the fee offices do the same thing, but you could call and ask.)

Then you go to the company that has the number and ask if they'd be willing to release it if you pay all the costs involved.

If the company is willing but the DoR gives you any flak, call Kathlyn Fares' office and get them to help you. State Reps love to help constituents with problems with state agencies.

Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 06:22 pm:

Mississippi allowes them & we also have antique car ,antique truck & street rod tags too .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andy samuelson on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 06:34 pm:

Mass alows them. You pay every year the same fee as antique issued plates. The number can not be used on any other YOM plate no matter what year.
They want to see the original unrestored plate before you can even apply. I have 2 reg with YOM plates an another set in reserve, already got the number approved.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Leming on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 07:22 pm:

Kentucky does not allow their use - You must have plate - either regular or historical. Historical is the way to go to save money, but you still pay personal property tax every year. You can of course display your old plate on the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 07:34 pm:

The province of Ontario allows them as long as they meet the following criteria:
Plates can be restored,but must be the original issue colours.
They are not allowed on modified cars.ie:street rods.The vehicle must be as the manufacturer intended it to be originally.
It's a one time deal.If you sell your vintage vehicle,and you decide to keep the plates,they can never be re-issued to another vintage vehicle.They can be transferred with the vehicle at the time of sale though.
You have to have the YOM numbers checked at your local Ministry of Transportation office to see if the numbers aren't being used on a motorcycle or snowmobile.
You then send the plates with your ownership papers,and insurance papers to the Ministry of Transportaion's specified office address,where they proceed to approve your plates.Upon approval,they send them back to you by registered mail with an approval for use certificate you take to your local licensing office where you then recieve your yearly use sticker when you register the plates to your vehicle.
I'm not sure about this part,but I attached the sticker to a separate plate bolted to the licence rather than spoil the original plate.
The cost is the same as a regular driver's yearly sticker.Not sure of the validity of the law here.
The original fee to go through all the hoops used to be $35.00.It's now about $220.00.
All the info can be found on the Province of Ontario's website for motor vehicles and licensing.
I have a matched original set of 1915 Ontario plates on my 1915 Touring T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 09:23 pm:

Even Kansas now has a YOM law. Driving down the road in my 1968 Beetle with its 1968 plate, I was stopped by a highway patrol officer who didn't know about the law. He was on his radio for a long time while somebody explained it to him. By now I'm sure there are more states with a YOM law than without. About fifteeen years ago I was researching the subject and wrote to many of the states' motor vehicle departments. I received a very earnest reply from a gentlemen in Alabama explaining why such a law could not possibly work, despite the fact it was already in effect in California, New York, and several other states.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel (Indiana Trucks) on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 09:38 pm:

Indiana has them as of this year I am told but don't know yet what hoops you need to jump through or how hot the fire is around them. I might find out this summer.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 10:07 pm:

In Nebraska Vintage year plates can be used on vehicles that are 30 years old or older. The law reads as follows: Vintage year plates are historical plates that were issued by the State of Nebraska in the year corresponding to the model year of the historical vehicle. If using a Vintage year plate, only one plate is required and must be displayed on the rear of the vehicle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 10:33 pm:

Kentucky allows you to display YOM plates on the vehicle so long as you carry the currently registered plate with you in the vehicle when driving.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 10:46 pm:

Guys
This is a bit off topic and I ain't pimping nothing Seth, but Gerald Thiele from Texas is truely a master at restoration of old license plates.
I found a matching set of Kentucky plates for my 1929 Model A and 1926 Model T. I was stunned at the quality of his workmanship. He knows the correct colors and is a master at restoring and painting old license plates. He charges $40 per plate and it is well worth the money. Gerald was at Chickasha last two years.
If you want the details to contact Gerald email me.
Ron Patterson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 09:42 am:

Ron,

I don't care if you pimp, just so long as you don't tell me to buzz off if, for some reason, in the future I decide to.

Seth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 11:47 am:

Here in NC We can bolt the YOM tag on the car,as long as the current plate is in the car for showing the cop when he pulls ye over.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 12:57 pm:

NY's YOM plate law specifically denies eligibility for any plate that's been repainted in any way. At first I thought that that meant only plates that had been painted a different color, but sadly it applies to restorations also. This should change, IMO, as the supply of excellent usable originals dries up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 01:14 pm:

I've never seen a YOM plate here in Louisiana, but that doesn't mean they aren't legal.

"Antique" classification plates are no longer issued though, which means that everyone gets an annual vehicle inspection ($10).

This is probably not legal (I didn't ask), but I've never been stopped:

This is perfectly legal because the DMV can charge lots for it, even though it no longer says "personalized" at the bottom of the plate:

Seth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael K Johnson on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 02:39 pm:

Thanks for posting Ron. Does he help newbys by disclosing the tricks of the trade? I guess you just use a roller on the embossed surface. I wonder if he bakes the paint?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Guy D Nelli on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 06:57 pm:

thats true what mack cole says, i have a "yom" plate. but its not a real licence plate. its a sign, like, made by a sign shop. it is the exact color,size, ect. but not raised letters. you have to get real close to see its not real. its legal, and if it is stolen, no big deal. guy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim McDermaid on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 08:34 pm:

I live in Arizona and they allow a “Year of issue” plate. The MVD’s only want money and a number on the car they can trace to the registered owner.

With an old original plate they don’t even have to stamp out the plate.

I have a re-painted 1922 plate on my 1922 car, licensed as a vanity plate.

There were other options but the MVD didn’t know how to transact it.

Arizona only requires one plate on the rear of the car.

As I was negotiating my plate on eBay, MVD provided a phone number so I could check the number which I did on three separate bids.

The state requires the renewal sticker and I have a small flag in the upper right area of the plate as there is no place to put the sticker on the old plate.

There are no mileage restrictions and I renew every two years.

Arizona does have historic plates which are ugly and don’t offer cheap renewal deals.

There are companies making reproductions of some old plates with any number you want which most states don’t want ending up on a car.

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy McGuire on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 11:51 pm:

Somebody already said that Virginia allows them, but you simply need to present them (restored or unrestored) when you go to the DMV so that they see that they are readable.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration