Bad Ground --- or why the moon looks reddish for the next 30 minutes or so

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Bad Ground --- or why the moon looks reddish for the next 30 minutes or so
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 11:21 pm:

If you have younger kids, a good running T, and warm weather – it is a great time to wake them up and go for a “Pajama Rama Ride” That is a technical term for waking up the kids and putting them in the car while they are still in their pajamas. Anyway for the next 30 minutes or so the moon should continue to look dull and reddish. You can explain to them how that when the ground gets bad the electric headlights become dimmer and dimmer. I think that is related to what is happening…well it is dimmer anyway.

If you have a Dairy Queen stop, the kids will be even more impressed.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap Tucker 1915 Model T Ford touring cut off (a great way to watch the show) and made into a pickup truck and 1907 Model S Runabout. Sumter SC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave_Sosnoski on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 01:01 am:

You mean like this?

Lunar Eclipse

That's Saturn off to the left and the star Regulus on top.

Dave S.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 12:14 pm:

The temp was about -5 last night, and yes, I did take my TT for a ride!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Alongi on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 12:24 pm:

Hap,

Nothing better than frozen dairy products in the morning, we don't have a Dairy Queen anywhere close but we have a Market that serves Gelato at 6 am.

Alex

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration