Dave & me drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Dave & me drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john curry on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 11:08 pm:

dave and i went up to mt. rainier today in our relentless task of testing our 't's'. and harold, if your there, dave wanted me to point out that that was his smiling face,
dave in his 19 and my 24

dave, 19t

me and my 24

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 11:42 pm:

That truck need one of my tire carriers. The craddle is same but i make a bracket for side of trucks/depot hacks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Jeandrevin on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 07:39 am:

John,
Nice Tudor! Just like the one I am working on now. I am doing the upholstery right now...very time consuming. Nice to see one on the road!

Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john curry on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 01:50 pm:

tim, thanks. they are sure a lot of fun. john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Joyce on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 02:24 pm:

Jack D, Where does that carrier mount and does it fit wire wheels? You can e-mail me direct. John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 07:02 pm:

Dave,John....Driving to Colorado this past Sept....I passed a little open truck in Az. I wouldn't have changed places with the driver fur' nothin'....He was Battlin' it out with about FIVE semi's............Was that YOU Dave ??? Spank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Sunday, February 24, 2008 - 12:12 pm:

Hi John & Dave:

Yes, I'm still here in Tennessee; one great grandaughter born a couple weeks ago, and pretty sure the grandson and great grandson will be born by this time next week.

Sorry for the slow response; these kids and grandkids are kind of a distraction (pleasant distraction tho') from my regular daily check and participation in the forum.

Great pictures John; not sure what some of those guys will like best back east here; the T's you guys are drive'n or our beautiful Mt. Rainier!

Hey John, you must be step'n OVER that running board instead of on it as the wimpy brackets havn't broken yet! Just kidding you; and by the way, I still like your Amish tail light. Probably makes your T look like an old horse buggy from the rear, but at least nobody has any excuse for running into you, right?

See ya' at the April breakfast meeting,.........harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john curry on Sunday, February 24, 2008 - 12:28 pm:

harold, yes like a horse and buggy. as a matter of fact, one lady said it looked like a stage coach. got to kinda agree with her. take care and drive safe. john

p.s. i heard one time, in the old days that on a hot summer day you guy would fill your touring car up with water and go swimmin. any truth to that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Sunday, February 24, 2008 - 12:36 pm:

John - You'd have to fill up my touring with a fire hose from a hydrant; a garden hose wouldn't keep up with the leaks! ....harold

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration