Non-T, ALF

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Non-T, ALF
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven G. Williams on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 11:45 pm:

Ok Ray, you asked for it. Here's a picture of Alf, our 1927 American LaFrance type 91, unrestored. I drive it with our church youth group in the Christmas Parade every year here. Of course the kids love it. Including me! LOLOL1927 American LaFrance, rear side view

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven G. Williams on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 11:52 pm:

side view side view

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven G. Williams on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 11:55 pm:

front quarter view, with the right front fender of my 1914 touring in view.Alf and Lizzie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven G. Williams on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 11:59 pm:

final one, showing the kids made up as clowns. We had just done a children's program, and are heading to Dairy Queen for some ice cream. I remember a quote: "When I park, its a car show, when I drive, it's a parade!" LOLOLparade

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 10:08 am:

Who says you don't have a truck?? What makes it so appreciable is the fact that you haven't ruined it by restoring it. It just doesn't get any better than that, Steven. That is one really great truck!
Ray

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration