1922 Coupe- Mag vs Distributor...again

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: 1922 Coupe- Mag vs Distributor...again
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 09:09 am:

Thanks for the input on the RPM factor if I remove the magnets and coil. That's why this fourm is great...past experience and another set of eyes is very helpful to me.

I feel like such a dork...I also posted a question about the generator location because mine was missing, only to find out that my son and a friend had removed it to rebuild it and suprise me.

Still trying to find blueprints or measurements for the roof wood of a '22 coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 08:44 pm:

Roof kits are not too bad in cost. The kit from what is listed in the catalogs has all the wood from the frame over the door and windshield up plus the ribs. I do not think there is a set of plans floating around for same.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration